Leading VIP interior Aircraft Solution
Berletex Aero Design provides top quality commercial and corporate VIP interior completions and missionization solutions across mid-to-long range narrow and wide-body aircrafts. Berletex’s solutions span the entire completion process of a VIP interior program, including monument and mechanical design, avionic/electrical design, and liaison engineering/support.
The Company’s vast experience with numerous aircraft types has allowed it to take on a wide range of projects in support aircraft platforms from major OEM’s such as Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier and Bell Helicopter.
Some projects to date:
- Fully integrated cabinet assemblies on the Bombardier Global 7000
- Full cabin engineering solution including fully integrated cabinet assemblies and installation, electrical and mechanical system integration, shell/liner kit design and installation on numerous aircraft platforms:
Bombardier Global 5000/6000, Bombardier Challenger 200/850/870, Boeing 737-700/800 (BBJ/BBJ2), Boeing 747-8i and SP Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 777-300ER, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A340-200raft platforms
Some past structural mods
- Installation provisions for an Obstacle Avoidance System on a Eurocopter AS350
- Vertical V-Tail Stabilizer on a prototype test aircraft
- Multiple structural development and modifications on Bell Helicopter 407/412/427/429/525 aircraft platforms